Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324252627282930313233 LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 330

Thread: getting to know each other

  1. #271
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I tried to hide my drug addiction, but it ate me up Knowing that I was, but refusing to admit it to anyone.
    Now I have no secrets, I am very open about My past, My inner feelings, And I think it has made me a better person for it.

    I stop by your house some evening to visit, and after a while I start feeling natures call. I ask to use your bathroom. When I flip on the light what would I see on your sink vanity?

  2. #272
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have one secret that WELL only my mother knows!
    My vanity is picture perfect however (how else do you think I could keep such secrets?)

  3. #273
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    I have a secret or two, too,....

    And I don't know what "sink vanity" is?!? *sits here and waits for someone to explain*

  4. #274
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Basically its the cabinet your bathroom sink sits in .... BUT if you have a pedestal sink that stands free then it could be any other cabinet (usually with a mirror over it) where you keep hand soaps and possibly toothbrushes or perfume bottles!

  5. #275
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    or in my wifes case, a platter of potporri, sented soaps (that I can't use), and 2 cat figurines [img]frown.gif[/img]

  6. #276
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Noclouds:

    running out of questions!!! *HELP
    <font size="3" face="Tempus Sana ITC,Verdana, Arial">Let's seeee.....
    .
    .
    Do ya like to dunk any type of cookies?
    Vanilla wafers are especially good for me..

  7. #277
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like vanilla waffers with a little peanut butter between them, My wife is an Oreo Cookie dunker in a cold glass milk

  8. #278
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Oh, now I see, thanks *S*

    We have shells on ours,...

    running out of questions!!! *HELP

  9. #279
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Oh I love to dunk my cookies in hot chocolate!!! And Vanilla is just fine with me*w

    Ok, since it worked once maybe it'll work again?!?

    Helppppppppppppppppp*L

  10. #280
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Help??? Do you need a hand???

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •